28.8.10

 I recently joined Handmade Spark in hopes it would help me sell my items on Etsy - plus I have an INSANE amount of stock to move. The amount of $$ I have spent re-listing things etc is obscene - and although I have had awesome feedback from people regarding the creations, they don't move.
 I can have things priced at my cost and they don't move - marked as favorites but no purchases. I even get letters from people about how great my things are - blah blah - but never get a sale.
 As much as i LOVE what I do, we are literally drowning financially and I can't justify the time and money spent away from my family. boo hoo. So this is my last attempt (handmade spark) at paying for any kind of marketing - I am overdue with my Etsy bill - and the past two years of living in a crafty bliss have been amazing and incredibly stressfull, but it's a bust. Gosh - writing this out is a little more emotional than I expected. I'm not totally off the scene yet - but I will be listing things to clear them out and hope they go to good homes :)

Kids just called to be picked up from the pool - in the meantime, check out AWESOME handmade creations found through handmade spark.  I just found a fab addition to my future post on being royalty :) Be back later tonite. hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment